Full Returns Policy
To submit a request for a return, please submit a return request below.
Once your request has been submitted, our friendly returns team will verify your order and contact you with more details to process your return.
Where is Bodycon Collection based?
Our returns head office is based in Australia.
We have warehouses are based in Australia, United States and Hong Kong, all returns can only be reviewed and approved from our head office.
- We offer an extended 60-days Return and Exchange Policy, from the day your order was delivered back to our head office.
- To be eligible for an exchange, goods must be returned unused, undamaged, with original packaging and accompanied by proof of purchase within 60 days of when your item was delivered.
- Customers are responsible for all costs attached to shipping their return including shipping and customs fees, if applicable.
- Sale items and intimates (Bodycon Shapewear and Bodycon Swimwear) are not eligible for refunds. The option of an exchange or store credit will be provided.
- We recommend shipping by tracking link when returning goods to avoid your item being lost and for you to get notified when your item arrives to our head office. Exchanges are unable to be issued until items are received, inspected and approved.
- Due to demand, we aim to process all exchange requests within 5 working days.
- One exchange per purchase is permitted, any exchanges of that purchase after the first are subject to approval and additional charges.
- If your chosen product is out of stock and we are unable to agree on another product - we will offer a 100% refund for that item.
- Refunds can not be issued for shipping issues, including delays or refused deliveries.
- Refunds are not available for sale items.
- If a refund is approved, the funds for the item less any shipping costs will be processed and is estimated to be back into your method of payment within 5-7 business days.